Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let the festivities begin! Joe's 30!!!

And I can't WAIT to celebrate! His birthday is tomorrow. (0r if you're in China, his birthday started about an hour ago. ;)

What do you get a person that has already given you soooo much? This is not only a milestone birthday, but the first one I have ever been able to celebrate WITH him! I've been toying around with ideas about this for weeks now. What do you give your best friend? The person that you want to share everything with, but when you walk through the mall nothing seems appropriate?

I will continue to ponder.

This weekend is going to be so much fun! Wish everyone reading this post could be a part of it! But I can't tell you what we're doing yet because I'm trying to work at keeping secrets. Sometimes it's better when I just tell ONE person, but I don't think a blog is an appropriate place for that. >wink<

This week, though, we did start some birthday festivities with our friend Percival! P's birthday was on the 18th, Joe's is on the 21st. So, why not celebrate together???

We went out for Mexican!

Percival's birthday was March 18th, so we had fun celebrating with him!



Since it was also St. Patrick's day, Joe and I had to dress in green and order a guacamole milkshake. (haha) YUM!





When all the lights in the restaurant went out we were wondering what was going on...till they came out singing happy birthday and giving us carrot cake! (A benefit of going to an American-style restaurant for birthdays!)



For dessert, Percival treated us to his favorite icecream shop! They feature only one kind of icecream here. Guess what kind?





So...let the festivities begin!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment