Sunday, March 8, 2009

fitting into dresses? Not for another 4 months...

Joe and I have been SO BUSY this week! Getting my apartment set up, working on our guest list and wedding website, and doing thing with friends.

Here is a pic of Joey and I working together on our wedding! Something we do SO MUCH of, but never think to stop and take a picture of it! This was taken last Saturday on "our" couch at our favorite coffee shop. :)



Last Saturday was a full day for us (literally!) I worked from the coffee shop on wedding stuff in the morning while Joe taught a Sat AM class, then he joined me (above) until it was time for us to leave to go to ALPHA (Joe's been leading these groups for a while, and it's so neat for me to watch him lead these discussions with new believers!) and then we started to party-hop!

Sarah's birthday celebration started at 6... (Mexican!!! Yum!)
Me and Sarah:


...and Andreas' birthday celebration started at 8! (an 8+ course meal cooked in their home! YUM!)
Joe and I with Andreas:


Have you ever had a personal chef come into your home to prepare a gourmet meal for you and a group of your friends? It's amazing to see what can come out of YOUR kitchen! I snuck into the kitchen to see the chefs in action...I was amazed at how fast, clean, and relaxed they were!






They kept bringing out more and more dishes...each soooo well prepared...each so delicious...especially after eating Mexican at Sarah's party, you can IMAGINE how STUFFED Joe and I were after we left Andreas and Christine's place! phew! ;)

Here is Christine (smiling on the left) with a few of her guests in her home)
And here are just a few pics of some of the courses that were served. Amazing!



And the chef...still smiling and still so clean after it was all over!


You're going to think from this post that all I do is eat here...which is partly true. There are sooo many new dishes to try and types of food represented over here.

This is me enjoying some good ol' bibinbop to remind me of Korea.

But of course, despite how I rave about amazing food from different countries here, what was I craving today? bacon and eggs. and then the gooey chocolate chip pancakes were a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment