Monday, March 26, 2012

Wesley's first steps! 3.24.2012

That's right!

Just as Joe and I were preparing to head out on our weekend escape, he surprised us all by testing his bravery, letting go of our hands, and trusting his own two legs to take himself where he wanted to go!

Joe was giving him to Linda, our beloved ayi, who was going to watch Wes while we were away. And he walked to her! Joe shouted out for me to come and see, I grabbed the camera, and we tried it out to see if he would do it again.

The following video is the result! Hurray for Wesley!!!



Believe it or not, he hasn't done it this well since, but he is getting more brave! He often will stand on his own--that is, until he realizes he's on his own and then promptly sits down. haha, he's too cute! I'm not sure what I'll do once he starts walking. According to his personality this far, I'm afraid it won't be walking, but RUNNING everywhere! That day is coming sooner than I thought--and sooner than I'm ready for! My little baby is growing up!

Nica

No comments:

Post a Comment