Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our Trip to Ontario! Jan 26 - Feb 3, 2012

They saved Christmas for us! It was so special to have the little baby cousins re-united, exchange gifts, eat a traditional Christmas dinner, play games, watch Christmas movies, and just enjoy quality family time! So it was a month late, mom's Christmas tree still looked beautiful! Leave it to Grandma to save baby's first Christmas! It was amazing and soooo special! Thanks, Mom!! :)
The only thing missing was Jonathan and Annette. So sad we missed them... :(

All 3 of the grandkids helping to unwrap the gifts! So fun to watch!

Carter modeling his new backpack from Wesley!

Who has more fun with the train? Grandpa or the grandsons? :D

Our Christmas was definitely a white one! So nice to not have to go anywhere and stay inside by the cozy fire!

Gathered around the table for our Christmas feast...

Last year I remember watching them eat Christmas dinner via webcam. This was WAAAAY better!


Enjoying quality niece time while Auntie Chelle paints our toes!!


Auntie Chelle with her nephews

Something so cute about babies in their jammies...

...the kissing cousins!!! haha



Wes had SO much fun playing with Carter & Rissa...
I sure wish our playdates could be more frequent!



This is the book that I sent to mom to tell her I was pregnant:
"I love you before you were born..."
It's amazing for me to now see her read this book to Wes! 
Makes me teary-eyed.

No trip to the homeland is complete with a trip to visit my longtime friend, Jen and her beautiful kids! Kenzie was the flower girl in my wedding. We had so much fun together getting all caught up!

  
Jen and I with our kids!
(L-R: Collin, McKenzie, Cody, and Wesley!)

I hate that these pictures are sideways on the blog! I can't seem to get them turned around. grr!
Here is Wesley enjoying time with Great Grandma & Grandpa Eby! 




Playtime with Grandpa...

...and Uncle Grant!!! He always makes Wes laugh! :D

Mom saved the chocolate fondue for us, too!!! I'm so spoiled
We also went out and got our hair done together! 
I sure do love and MISS my mom!!

Wes waking uncle Dan up in the morning. hehe

We had such an amazing time with our families, and hated saying goodbye again. That is THE hardest part about living far away. We love you all SO MUCH and LOVE it when you pop up on Skype! Thanks for supporting us in where God has led us. We couldn't do it without you!

Joe, Nica, & Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment