Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Parties & Picnics!

Our cell group is amazing. Last Friday they threw a party for Joe's birthday, and then on Sunday they threw a surprise baby shower for me!! I'll post pics of the shower soon, but here are some of our great friends at Joey's party. We love you guys!!






haha, soon we have to start to teach our son good manners...so mama & the aunties will get it out of our systems now while we can. ;)



On Saturday, Joe & RJ had to work all day, so Janelle & I made a Thai dinner for them when they came home. Yuuuum!!!! :D


The past 2 weeks have been soooooo beautiful, we have been able to get out quite a few times to enjoy the warm breezes, the blossoms, and start to celebrate spring! I think it's finally here!!


I'm so excited to turn this calendar page...I can now see my due date!! Welcome, April, welcome spring, and a soon-to-be-welcome to our little boy (who is currently squirming all around and keeping me up at night and seems as excited as we are at his coming into our world!!)

Can't wait to take photos of him instead of my belly!! :P





Happy Spring!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Ben and I admired your beautiful "bump" all throughout the post. So excited about meeting your precious baby boy. We can't believe the last time we saw you you were so tiny and now you're ready for a baby to be born - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remind me why we didn't come when it was warm :p looks beautiful... maybe will just have to visit again :D can't wait to see pic of little jr! p.s. your belly is cute though too!

    ReplyDelete