Sunday, June 28, 2009

Celebrating with Family!!

Both my mom and dad's sides of the family came together at my Grandma & Grandpa Eby's place today!! There were so many people...if Joe were home already he would have been thoroughly confused with who is on who's side, married to who, kids of who...even I was confused!!

But it sure was a wonderful time! All decorated with Chinese decorations, incredible cheesecakes, and a whole lot of laughs and well-wishes! It was fun!
Thanks you guys!! You are making this such a special and memorable experience!!

Here is a pic with the Eby-side girl cousins! (we missed you, Justine!)
Sharla, me, Debra, Pam, & Chelle


A peek at some of the guests visiting in the living room (the guys hung out downstairs)


Haha, me with my beautiful Grandma Eby, and heart-stealer Grandpa Eby.
Dad, standing behind me, trying to make me look Chinese. ;)

Cameras always capture such awkward moments. bleh. Hopefully my wedding dress will compensate for the strange facial expressions that are sure to come out of me that day!! :P

Aunt Joyce, Chelle, Danny, & me...just veggin on the couch...

Wishing we could take Grandpa home with us.

Hard to believe that the wedding is only 13 days away!!! WHOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment