Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beautiful Bridal Showers...


Hey!!! Wow, Chelle & Debi...you did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job of the shower last night.

The black & red theme was soooo classy, the poolside affair with the tiki torches lighting the evening & the standards floating through the air, along with the little white lights and cuuute patio furniture made me feel like I was being pampered at a high-class resort. The friends that you invited from the many places I've lived over the years made the evening like a reunion of all my favorite people all in one spot (well, not ALL my favorite. ;) and the red boa you threw around my neck upon my arrival made me feel like the guest of honor.

I just can't stop looking at these pics...it was such a classy, well thought-out evening that left me feeling pampered and sooo loved. I love you guys!!!! Thank you!!!

I wish the rest of you could have been there, but I know that distance is a factor. ;) You were thought of, though, and very missed!!!

What a great kick-off to our day coming up in 3 weeks from today!!!! Can't wait!!! :D

Nica

















































Thank you, Linda Morton, for sharing your beautiful home with us!!! Incredible memories were made in your back yard. THANK YOU!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment