Saturday, March 29, 2014

Briana at 8 months

I love this little sweetheart SO much. 8-9 months old is special for me, because in my brain it marks the end of the length of time I was pregnant with her. Let me tell you, the months of pregnancy go by SO MUCH SLOWER than the months I get to enjoy with her in person. I love her giggles, her expressions, the way she gets SO excited when I walk into the room. She's won my heart and I see every day with her as a gift. 

You can't tell from these photos, but I felt like I had gone through a war zone throughout this photo shoot. Wes was SO hyper! Jumping on my back, in front of the camera, all over the couch, grabbing the camera, etc etc. It was really quite amusing how exhausted I was after taking just a few photos! (well, I took 111, actually. That's how many attempts it took to just get the few photos I'm sharing with you here.)

Hope you enjoy!















Think they're related?


Can't wait for you all to see her in person again! Photos are just teasers. 

Love you all!

Joe, Nica, Wes, & Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment