Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Special Deliveries, Photo Shoot #1, & playing with toys!

Since my mom had to cancel her ticket to come over Wes' birth, she mailed some of the clothes she and others had bought as gifts for him. Imagine Wes' surprise when he saw all these new outfits arrive in a box addressed to him!!! :D

Between these outfits and the ones daddy brings home that he finds, this mommy has a hard time deciding what to put on him each day. haha



Our first family photos with Wesley!!




An attempt at a photo shoot. I'm NO photographer, but didn't want to miss some of the "moments" that pass us. I didn't want to strip him down for little butt pictures which seem to be popular these days, especially since he has so many cuute outfits!! So this will be the first of several attempted photo shoots.






And some mommy-lovin photos. Don't ever want to forget these special days Wes & I get to share together. I'm so blessed!!







These are some photos that Gramma has shot from her webcam!! I know you can't be here mom, but I sure am grateful for Skype! Wes can't wait to meet you in person!!



He is such a smiley baby!! It's SO hard to catch those smiles on camera because they come and go so quickly, but here are a few!! :)






And I loove watching him play with his Mr. Frog toy!! It's been sitting and waiting for him to come to play with him for months!! I thought it might be a little early for him to enjoy it, but on his one-week birthday, I couldn't resist. I got it out and said, "Happy Birthday, Wes!! Here's a new toy!! Let's PLAY!!!" haha. I knew he wouldn't notice the toys dangling up top yet so didn't think he'd be into it. Surprise for mommy!!! He loooves looking at Mr. Frog's big red mouth! Just stares and stares. So, it's already starting to keep him entertained!

I'd have some time to myself if it weren't for the fact that just I can't stop just looking at him...



This mommy is in love....

3 comments:

  1. LOVE him! can NOT believe he lives in China!!! can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this auntie is in love! I just want to reach through the computer and pinch those adorable baby cheeks. Your pictures are wonderful and give us a glimpse into this handsome little guy's life. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for posting so fun! and its awesome to see you and your baby so inlove! what a beautiful family you have :)only 38 days ((happy dance))

    ReplyDelete